Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Feeling Inspired...Art and Literacy Bags

This past weekend I went to my art associations annual conference.  I love going, and always come back with great ideas.  One of the classes I attended was on Family Art and Literacy Bags.  It was presented by Mrs. Berry, a Bay City art teacher.  Here blog can be found here.... http://berryart.wordpress.com/.  She has created themed bags with coordinating books and art lesson for each class at her elementary.  I love this idea! I am wondering if any other art teachers have given this a try????  It seems like a lot of work...but totally worth it.

Below are some pictures I took of some of the bags.  They each have a theme and tie in art.  According to Mrs. Berry, she funded this through Donors Choose.  I am wondering if there are grants out there that would work too.




On a side note... Sorry I haven't posted in a long while.  I have been busy with my new little man :)


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Cutest picture of someone's sweet baby ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต เล่นง่ายเข้าง่าย ปากทางเข้า สะสมเกมสล็อตพีจีออนไลน์ไว้อย่างยัดเยียดแล้วหลังจากนั้นก็เป็นเว็บที่มาแรงที่สุดของยุคนี้ PG SLOT เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ แจ็กพอเพียงตแตกเยอะมาก

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...