Friday, November 12, 2010

Kids Love James Rizzi!

100_3821

Last year, I was searching for ideas on Artsonia, and became familiar with the contemporary American artist James Rizzi. After researching his artwork, I knew I wanted share his art with my students. I started with teaching one grade, but eventually had to do lessons with all my 1st-4th grade students. We eventually created an art exhibit in honor of James Rizzi. Check it out! In the next week or so I will try to give more detailed posts on the lessons I did with my students.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love his work too! He reminds me a LOT of Romero Britto, also a living artist out of Miami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL! I've never heard of this guy and I love him. Perfect we've been doing some cityscapes. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...