Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Architecture …. Design and Color!!!

200
This is a successful lesson that I purchased and adapted from Deep Space Sparkle.  I rarely buy lessons, but I like how Patty formats her lessons and adds worksheets.  I really liked this lesson, because I was able to teach design elements (line, patterns, and texture), color theory, and architecture (St. Basil).  I also showed my students Zentangles designs for inspiration.
 128132
Here are a few finished examples.  I have not done this lesson with all my 5th grade classes yet. 
197
I198
199

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, I LOVE THEM! They turned out so beautifully! Aren't Zentangles the best?! I like Patty's lessons, too. She has so many great ideas. So do you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great I did z entangles last year, this would be a great follow on to them

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...