Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Marshmallow Prints

This is a quick lesson I did with some 1st graders right before break.  They were already using white paint to decorate their gingerbread houses, so they made prints as well.  I showed them how to not make the paint thick, so they would try in time to decorate with oil pastels.  If I do this again next year, I will not rush them through the decorating process. 
100_5536100_5650_edited-1
100_5651_edited-1
I made sure to save extra marshmallows for eating too!

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of using marshmallows for printmaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an idea I got from a fellow teacher :) I wish I could take the credit. I hope you had a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to print with marshmellows!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...